Monday, October 26, 2009

Study In Australia event

Tea Time



Tea wit Fresh milk





Pandan Tiramisu








Last sat n sun quite busy coz I went to KLCC convention centre to help out with the 'Study in Australia event' and it is a valueable experience.I get to know alot of people and mostly the representative from the Australia college and university are white people.Their English is so fluent and they look so handsome and also beautiful.I get to know some PR manager and their name is Michelle,Tricia,Eunice and Hin Choong.Actually I feel that it is not bad to be a PR coz you got to knw alot of people arond the world and you also get to travel around the world.By the way forget about this first,my first day of work was in- charge of the exhibiters lounge.All I do is just sit at the counter and look after the lounge only.It was so boring coz I was just sitting at the counter only but I get to enjoy delicious delicacies and my workin hour is only from 7.30am till 6pm.After 6pm there is a cocktail party and I also get to enjoy the food.Then the other day was as usual ,only got do alittle bit of typing only.So it is quite a enjoyable day...

No comments:

Post a Comment