Sunday, November 22, 2009

Crazy Drving!

Charmaine and I almost lost our lives!Haiz,I was so relief that I still have the chance sitting here to write my post.The incident happen on Thursday night we went to Pasar Malam by car and we had some food,you guys should go there and try the korean cuisine,J.A.C like it alot.After this we decided to have a few round ride at the sri rampai area through the way we reach on a uphill and Charmaine who was driving stop the car at the traffic light and when it turn to green she lift down the handbrake and our car was reversing and not juz like this,there is a car behind us keep horning at us.But at that time Charmaine was so panick so I ask Charmaine to cool down and step on the pedal,we try a few times but we fail and at last we made it.This few days I was driving illegally around setapak area and indeed I have improve my driving skills,I even drive the car to Jln Pahang 24hrs McD.Charmaine and I have been sleeping late this few days.But I did enjoy driving.Xixi,Happy Happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment